Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Speechless

Wow. I sort of suck at updating this blog. But maybe I have reasons. Maybe I just have nothing to say right now. Maybe there are no stories to tell or revelations to impart of writings to share. And maybe, sadly enough, this is all true.

Here's the problem. My current life situation doesn't exactly afford me a lot of opportunity to interact with other people. I'm alone a lot. A lot. So it's tough to have stories to tell when I'm the only one around. Oh hey! Yesterday I watched my cat try to drink water out of the faucet for five minutes. Seriously? Riveting stuff.

I'm not trying to throw myself a pity party or anything. Just stating the facts. I really just don't have a lot to say right now and it worries me. It worries me because my entire life I've been this painfully shy person and I've always had a hard time socially. In the past few years though I've grown up a lot and I've started to break through that quiet shell. Life has changed recently though and once again I'm stuck in this situation where I'm sort of forced to always be in that shell. And I'm scared because I don't want to revert back to where I was five or six years ago. That would be some kind of unproductive de-evolution.

So that's where I am... What am I going to do about it? Who knows? Something before I stop brushing my hair and become the crazy cat lady in the neighborhood.

Oh help me.

In parting, a picture of my kitten...

No comments: