Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Um.

So I've been watching Psych. It's one of those show that I've seen random episodes of but never really sat down to watch completely, in order. WHY? I have no idea because I'm 100% hooked right now and I'll probably end up watching the entire series in a week and then I'll be sad because it's over... until October I guess, when the new season starts. But still.

I'll talk more about what I love about this show later but for now I'll leave you with this, what has to be the hottest non-kiss I've ever seen:

2 comments:

Melissa said...

So glad you are loving Psych! It is one of my favorites and that scene is amazing!!

Shannon said...

I think the only episodes I had ever really seen were the ones we watched on the train during our trips to Lolla last year. AND I DON'T KNOW WHY I WAITED SO LONG TO WATCH. I'M IN LOVE WITH IT (AND JAMES RODAY) RIGHT NOW.