Monday, March 21, 2011

New Layout

This is what happens when I can't sleep and I'm up in the middle of the night. But I was bored with the old layout anyway. And I'm quite pleased with what I came up with.

In weather related news: this is what I found myself looking at all day as torrential wind and rain and hail battered around the house, and the subsequent flooding that occurred in my backyard. Good times.




I enjoy this weather but there's a chance it could ruin all my birthday plans, which would make me a sad Shannon. So, praying for sunshine!

Currently listening to: Adele's Set Fire to the Rain

2 comments:

Melissa said...

love the new blog look! Just don't start listening to large amounts of Bon Iver while it's raining, it only leads to small forms of depression.

Shannon said...

Thank you!

Hee, I will remember that. I mainly had a steady stream of Adele and Childish Gambino going. But it's funny because just the other day I was thinking that if ever I wanted to really sit and wallow in angstiness, Bon Iver would be perfect for that.