Thursday, January 6, 2011

I don't want to wait for my life to be over

I'm pretty vocal about the fact that Dawson Leery is one of my least favorite television characters of all time. Somewhere in the middle of Dawson's Creek's third season his overindulged whininess because to much to handle and suddenly EVERYTHING he did made me want to throw heavy things at my television screen. And I was in high school at the time. So my parents would not have appreciated this.

Unfortunately for James Van Der Beek, like he even cares what I think, I somehow dragged him down with my anti-Dawson vendetta so that ever since the Creek days I've always had a negative response to anything he does. I laugh at his accent in Varsity Blues(I. Don't. Want. Your. Laihf!), I was meh about his appearance in How I Met Your Mother. I... I actually can't, off the top of my head, name anything else he's done since then. But you get the point.

But THIS! How can I hate THIS guy?!



Holy crap. That crying face has been the best thing in the entire world ever since he made it in the season three premiere. The fact that he's able to make have a sense of humor about it automatically bumps him up about eighty billion awesome points.

Well played Mr. Van Der Beek. You've earned my respect. Like you give a crap. 

Photobucket

No comments: