Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Random Randomness and Stuff

1. I still have one last post in my "What I Did Over My Summer Vacation" series. I have no excuses, I'm just being lazy. But it should be up by the end of the week.

2. Europe According to the United States - This makes me laugh. Unfortunately, as a country, we're self-absorbed enough that it probably IS all too true.

3. Carl Paladino = Douchebag.

4. For the fifth year in a row I will be participating in National Novel Writing Month. I have a vague idea about what I'll be writing about and I'm actually pretty excited about it because I feel all motivated and creative right now. Plus this year I have a friend who is also participating so hopefully we can be cheerleaders for each other. I'll probably have a lot more to say of this subject as that time draws near.

5. Prettiness. Enjoy.

No comments: